Are you… Uninsured or on Medicaid? 25 to 64 years old?
Living in or near Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Clinton, or in Eastern North Carolina?
Get free cervical cancer screening and earn $80 by taking 3 phone surveys in this research study.Interested?Call 1-877-MyTest11-877-698-3781 ORFill out this quick online survey.WHY should I care about cervical cancer?- Cervical cancer is easy to prevent when found and treated early.
- 6 out of 10 cervical cancers are in women who do not get regular Pap smears.WHO can be in the study?To be in the study, women need to...
- Be overdue for a Pap smear,
- Be between 25 and 64 years old,
- Be uninsured or on Medicaid or Medicare,
- Not be pregnant
- Not have had a hysterectomy
- Live in Mecklenburg or Sampson counties, near Guilford County, near Cumberland County, or in Eastern North Carolina.WHAT will I get for being in the study?- $80 in gift cards for doing 3 phone surveys, plus the opportunity to win $200.
- The opportunity to get free cervical cancer screening, if you want it.WHAT will I have to do?To be in the study, you will be asked to…
- Call the study hotline 1-877-698-3781 or fill out this form to see if you are eligible.
- Do two 30 minute surveys and one 10 minute survey by phone.
- Read, sign, and mail back the study consent forms.HOW long will it take to participate in the study?The study will take about 1 hour of your time over about a month.WHO is doing this study and WHY?We want to learn more about how to help women get screened for cervical cancer. The study is led by Dr. Jennifer S. Smith at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.Learn more about: