Has it been a few years since your last Pap smear?
Are you… Uninsured or on Medicaid? 25 to 64 years old?
Living in or near Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Clinton, or in Eastern North Carolina?
Get free cervical cancer screening and earn $80 by taking 3 phone surveys in this research study.
WHY should I care about cervical cancer?
- Cervical cancer is easy to prevent when found and treated early.
- 6 out of 10 cervical cancers are in women who do not get regular Pap smears.
WHO can be in the study?
- To be in the study, women need to...
- Be overdue for a Pap smear,
- Be between 25 and 64 years old,
- Be uninsured or on Medicaid or Medicare,
- Not be pregnant
- Not have had a hysterectomy
- Live in Mecklenburg or Sampson counties, near Guilford County, near Cumberland County, or in Eastern North Carolina.
WHAT will I get for being in the study?
- $80 in gift cards for doing 3 phone surveys, plus the opportunity to win $200.
- The opportunity to get free cervical cancer screening, if you want it.